Another former NBA player on Friday announced he has plans to enter the WNBA draft. “As I stated a few days ago, I am declaring for the 2027 WNBA Draft,” said former NBA player and current Republican Senate candidate in Minnesota, Royce White. [snip] Royce White said he will pursue legal action if the WNBA denies his bid. “I have to file a discrimination lawsuit, right? I mean, that’s, that’s ridiculous,” Royce White said. “We’re gonna have to have a huge legal battle about discrimination if I can’t play.” WATCH: [snip] Fox News reported: Former NBA player Royce White told Fox News Digital that he apparently plans to declare for the 2027 WNBA Draft, as he now claims to be transgender. There are now two former NBA players to announce such a decision, after Enes Kanter Freedom made his announcement earlier on Friday. “I’m transgender. I’m a woman. I identify as sometimes identifying as a woman for purpose of basketball, professional basketball, so I’ll be declaring for the WNBA draft in 2027 as well,” White said. [snip] Earlier Friday, ex-NBA player Enes Kanter Freedom announced a bid for the 2027 WNBA draft. “If simply declaring who you are is all that’s required, then I meet every single requirement necessary to compete in the WNBA,” Enes Kanter Freedom said. [snip] After careful consideration and reviewing the current eligibility guidelines,I’m officially declaring myself a @WNBA prospect. If simply declaring who you are is all that’s required, then I meet every single requirement necessary to compete in the WNBA. My team and I have… pic.twitter.com/msncUZUT1J — Enes Kanter FREEDOM (@EnesFreedom) August 7, 2026 (*) Full article: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/im-transgender-im-woman-another-former-nba-player/ Post navigation Planned Parenthood Comes Up With Sick New Euphemism for Abortion * The Gateway Pundit * by Samuel Short, The Western Journal Mamdani Gives Blessing to Imam Publicly Praying for Killing Non-Believers